This weekend 10-11 May World Migratory Bird Day 2014 is being celebrated in over 70 countries around the globe.
Lands of Priolo comprise the only territory where the rare Azores Bullfinch exists, in the eastern councils of São Miguel Island in Azores (Portugal)
We are currently in the midst of an EU wide crisis that is causing birds to disappear across European farmlands. Biodiversity rich grasslands are being converted on a massive scale to maize fields for the production of biofuels and fodder.
05/12/2014 More Recent Articles
- Diclofenac: a Vulture killer – watch this new video
- BirdLife Partners are LIFE masters!
- Celebrate and support your favourite nature sites!
- BirdLife concerns over road construction through Bakossi National Park, Cameroon
- Fuel-efficient stoves, farmer’s group initiatives and a Conservation Manual: a sustainable reality for the Manda Wilderness Agricultural Project – Part 3